Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Space Art: The Beginning

I've liked art since I was very little. I can't even remember when I first started. The main thing I have done is draw dragons with colored pencils, but my dad and I have found a new art form that we really like. These pictures will show you my first space painting using spray paint and some cool techniques I learned from another spray paint artist. I have to wear the mask to protect my lungs from the toxic paint. I did this in my garage with the garage door open and lots of fresh air so that I wouldn't die.

I thought it was an awesome experience and I plan to do a lot more space art and practice the techniques so I can get a lot better. I actually worked on two paintings tonight and will post a photo of the other one tomorrow when we have better lighting to take the picture.

-Ahi






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see a kid on the cutting edge of art. Keep up the good work.

Shadow Dragon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shadow Dragon said...

Jonah, That Is So Awesome!!!

Teach Me How To Do That To!!!



Zander Jacob Laterose